Heres a thought I,ve just had

I think you got interrupted mid sentence

Talk about leaving us in suspense...

Stay tuned folks. And you thought the Pilot was good. Just wait till chapter 2...

Is this one of those games where someone starts the story and then we all add on? Okay.....

Just bought a new pono AB I thought the extra...

wood coming off the bottom bout in spikes was a nice touch. But, then the wooden spikes burst into flames, just as I was....

coming up for air, something squishy hit me on the head hard enough to see stars, and when my vision cleared..

When the grass skirts on the hula maidens burst into flames forcing them to run screaming into the ocean.

As the hula maidens enjoyed the cool comfort of the ocean washing away the charred remains of their grass skirts they encountered a pod of land sharks, who having recently learned how to swim were ...

Just bought a new pono AB I thought the extra

Heres a thought (he's) just had . . .

Hmmm, I wonder if I started a sentence but didn't finish it . . . Would the other UUers break their humps trying to finish it?

Wouldn't it be better to be practicing and learning . . .hmmm?

Just a little advice to the

:eek:ld:

Last edited:
Heres a thought (he's) just had . . .

Hmmm, I wonder if I started a sentence but didn't finish it . . . Would the other UUers break their humps trying to finish it?

Wouldn't it be better to be practicing and learning . . .hmmm?

Just a little advice to the

Brother......you are breaking the lyrical flow.:)Go back and read all the posts. We got a story happenin' here bro :shaka:

Get back to the kitchen, Dud1, and get to practicing. You've got another open mic coming up!

And I thought the "flow" was over, so I guess I

would find that the hula skirts make excellent cat box litter, or perhaps when completely dry could be used to make baskets to hold the sharks' collections of

reading one of the silliest posts on UU , while

thinking, "how did I end up with this group of crazies, and where are they taking me next? ". Wait up fellas, I don't want to be left behind while y'all go to the

Top Bottom