WTB Kinnard tenor

billten

Reaction score
Looking for a kinnard tenor for a friend who fell in love with mine and doesn't want to wait, please PM me if you have anything available :)

Thanks... Bill

These a Spruce and Milo one still for sale on FleaMarketMusic. Scroll down toward the bottom of the ads listed.
I hate autocorrect!

Last edited:
These a Spruce and Milo one still for sale on FleaMarketMusic. Scroll down toward the bottom of the ads listed.

That Kinnard has been sold.

That Kinnard has been sold.

Thank God............my willpower was really tested by that one.

Sorry Bill, can't help you as I was going to mention that same one. Maybe someone will suprise you.

Thank God............my willpower was really tested by that one.

Sorry Bill, can't help you as I was going to mention that same one. Maybe someone will suprise you.

To be honest i'm expecting very little from this search, I told my buddy that unless he's got a wad of cash they are like finding hens teeth. He's just going to have to wait a few months like the rest of us :)

To be honest i'm expecting very little from this search, I told my buddy that unless he's got a wad of cash they are like finding hens teeth. He's just going to have to wait a few months like the rest of us :)

Is it only a few months wait for a custom Kinnard? I would have expected a couple of years. Gee, some people don't have any patience.

Last edited:
Just check KinnardUke's website every now and again. I bought mine from Kevin directly. Saw it on the website and pounced.

From what I've been told, waiting period for a new Kinnard is about 32 weeks right now.

Top Bottom