Aiersi ukuleles?

whistleman123

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Aiersi ukuleles? Hoes the quality and playability? I'm considering one of their composite round backs (ovation clone) sopranos as a traveling uke.

I had an Aiersi sopranino for a while - it was a fab little uke. I sold it to a "proper" musician who used it for some recordings as well. Mine was bought via the Colchester ukulele academy, though, and professionally set up by them before sale. What they're like out of the factory I don't know.

I happen to sell Aiersi ukuleles. I love their ukuleles. With a quick setup they are simply wonderful. They are supposed to have a setup in factory, but as with any stringed instrument a $20 guitar shop setup is well worth it. -I import close to 500 at a time to get a great price. In regards to it being an Ovation Clone, I am not sure if that is correct. I am 70% sure they make some Ovations for Ovation. It is probably an ovation except not in name. I do not have any Ovation style ukuleles coming in the next order (arriving last week of Nov) but I do have some very nice ukuleles at awesome prices. Send me a private email if you would like coovs442@aol.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom