Clip-On Tuner sale is back

wildfire070

Reaction score
Awesome deal! I was looking for an extra tuner. Thanks for sharing.

already have 3. I shall get a 4th ;)

Thanks for passing this one on! I'm buying a handful and will give them to the kids I know that don't have one.

Looks like the Reverb clip-on tuners are back on sale for $0.99. I grabbed one last time the deal popped up. I still like my Snark better but for less than a buck this thing is good deal.

https://reverb.com/item/204704-reverb-clip-on-tuner

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Since I can always use another tuner, I just ordered one too.

Funny because the CR2032 batteries that these typically take cost like $1.50 each so, this is likely a loss leader for them.

They've sold 500 of them since I ordered mine about 2 hrs ago.

I'm cracking myself up right now, because I've almost hit the buy button twice this afternoon. Because this is such a good deal. But I have to keep reminding myself that I already have a tuner for each of my three ukuleles, one of which never even gets played, and I also have a tuner app on my phone. Plus, I'm pretty good at tuning it string to string. Why oh why do I feel like I need to take advantage of this deal?:rofl:
How long is it good for?

I'm cracking myself up right now, because I've almost hit the buy button twice this afternoon. Because this is such a good deal. But I have to keep reminding myself that I already have a tuner for each of my three ukuleles, one of which never even gets played, and I also have a tuner app on my phone. Plus, I'm pretty good at tuning it string to string. Why oh why do I feel like I need to take advantage of this deal?:rofl:
How long is it good for?

if battery runs out just buy another tuner and don't worry about the battery. (Actually dollar tree sells a pair of cr232's)

Wonderful Deal!!! Thank You!!!!! I just ordered a few and will save them until our Uke Fest next September, to give away as drawing prizes!

Sold out!

I just checked and it looks like it's still in stock?

I emailed the link to two of my musician co-workers, and it is showing sold out again. :(

I ordered at 7:04 PM Eastern and it took the order, so I guess they still have them...

Top Bottom