FS: KoAloha Slimline Tenor w LR Baggs 5.0

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
$_57.jpg$_57 (8).jpg$_57 (1).jpg$_57 (2).jpg

Thank you for viewing

Hello, friends. As you know, I'm a soprano player. I own this KoAloha Slimline tenor and it's a beaut, but I don't play tenors now so, this one must go to your good hands.

It is the same model that sells at HMS Ukulele for $1295 currently; if you wish for a new model, I urge you to buy from the fine people at HMS, the best.
http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/koaloha/koaloha-koa-tenor-thinbody-electric.html

Mine is for someone who is looking to save some money by buying used. It is a first condition (not a "factory second" with the black mark on the label), and the only flaw that I can find on it is the teensy ding on the back that I have included in a photo. It, of course, has the Better Than The Weather Warranty that all KoAlohas have from Papa K and family. It is a slimline, which I much prefer, and it has the factory-installed LR Baggs 5.0 pickup (a $250 option). It is a professional-grade instrument with fabulous sound, both amplified and acoustic (past threads and HMS videos show that sound is virtually the same--to my ear, exactly the same--with standard body or slim body). It is being sold with the hard shell case as pictured.

Sold and shipped to the continental USA only. Price is $975, by Paypal gift payment, with an additional only $35 for shipping (it will ship USPS Insured with tracking, and will cost more than $35; I will pay the difference). This saves an interested buyer $300 off a new model. Note: this is the lowest price that I can sell this instrument at; no need to wait for a price reduction as I promise none. If it doesn't sell at this great price, I'm pleased to keep it. Thank you.

Thank you for looking, friends. Happy strumming. :cool:

Last edited:
Great looking instrument Steve.

Knowing how careful you are, I can strongly recommend that this instrument has been cared for very well and would be an excellent buy for someone who is looking for some KoAloha Kandy!

Nice uke.

Buy with confidence, folks. I've bought from Steve before and was very pleased. Easy to deal with, uke was as represented.

Thanks, Eddie. Kind words appreciated.

Yes, this is great deal for a person who wants a pro level tenor.

And you'd appreciate why I'm selling it: I'm considering a 29er Mountain Uni (likely Kris Holm to match my KH24" MUni). Was riding today at the forest preserve, in fact. I know you're an avid cyclist. You should consider a Uni.

As the ukulele is in the guitar world, a Uni is in the bike world. LOL

Thanks, Eddie. Kind words appreciated.

Yes, this is great deal for a person who wants a pro level tenor.

And you'd appreciate why I'm selling it: I'm considering a 29er Mountain Uni (likely Kris Holm to match my KH24" MUni). Was riding today at the forest preserve, in fact. I know you're an avid cyclist. You should consider a Uni.

As the ukulele is in the guitar world, a Uni is in the bike world. LOL

Haha. I have a hard enough time keeping two wheels upright! Looking forward to you posting a video of yourself riding the unicycle and playing ukulele.

Top Bottom