PDA

View Full Version : FS: KoAloha Slimline Tenor w LR Baggs 5.0

coolkayaker1
10-16-2015, 06:59 AM

coolkayaker1
10-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Hello, friends. As you know, I'm a soprano player. I own this KoAloha Slimline tenor and it's a beaut, but I don't play tenors now so, this one must go to your good hands.

It is the same model that sells at HMS Ukulele for $1295 currently; if you wish for a new model, I urge you to buy from the fine people at HMS, the best.
http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/koaloha/koaloha-koa-tenor-thinbody-electric.html

Mine is for someone who is looking to save some money by buying used. It is a first condition (not a "factory second" with the black mark on the label), and the only flaw that I can find on it is the teensy ding on the back that I have included in a photo. It, of course, has the Better Than The Weather Warranty that all KoAlohas have from Papa K and family. It is a slimline, which I much prefer, and it has the factory-installed LR Baggs 5.0 pickup (a $250 option). It is a professional-grade instrument with fabulous sound, both amplified and acoustic (past threads and HMS videos show that sound is virtually the same--to my ear, exactly the same--with standard body or slim body). It is being sold with the hard shell case as pictured.

Sold and shipped to the continental USA only. Price is $975, by Paypal gift payment, with an additional only $35 for shipping (it will ship USPS Insured with tracking, and will cost more than $35; I will pay the difference). This saves an interested buyer $300 off a new model. Note: this is the lowest price that I can sell this instrument at; no need to wait for a price reduction as I promise none. If it doesn't sell at this great price, I'm pleased to keep it. Thank you.

Thank you for looking, friends. Happy strumming. :cool:

coolkayaker1
10-16-2015, 07:12 AM

sam13
10-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Great looking instrument Steve.

Knowing how careful you are, I can strongly recommend that this instrument has been cared for very well and would be an excellent buy for someone who is looking for some KoAloha Kandy!

coolkayaker1
10-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Thank you, Simon. I appreciate that very much. :)

Ukulele Eddie
10-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Nice uke.

Buy with confidence, folks. I've bought from Steve before and was very pleased. Easy to deal with, uke was as represented.

coolkayaker1
10-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Thanks, Eddie. Kind words appreciated.

Yes, this is great deal for a person who wants a pro level tenor.

And you'd appreciate why I'm selling it: I'm considering a 29er Mountain Uni (likely Kris Holm to match my KH24" MUni). Was riding today at the forest preserve, in fact. I know you're an avid cyclist. You should consider a Uni.

As the ukulele is in the guitar world, a Uni is in the bike world. LOL

coolkayaker1
10-18-2015, 05:33 AM
Eddie? Hello?

Ukulele Eddie
10-18-2015, 05:53 AM
Thanks, Eddie. Kind words appreciated.

Yes, this is great deal for a person who wants a pro level tenor.

And you'd appreciate why I'm selling it: I'm considering a 29er Mountain Uni (likely Kris Holm to match my KH24" MUni). Was riding today at the forest preserve, in fact. I know you're an avid cyclist. You should consider a Uni.

As the ukulele is in the guitar world, a Uni is in the bike world. LOL

Haha. I have a hard enough time keeping two wheels upright! Looking forward to you posting a video of yourself riding the unicycle and playing ukulele.