Looking For A Single Worth Clear Low G String

Status
Not open for further replies.

erivel

Reaction score
Hoping someone has an extra Worth clear low G string they don't need. Will gladly pay if you are willing to part with one or can trade you one of my various wound Low G strings. Thanks!

I notice you are in the East Bay. It might be "Worth" it to go to Music Works in El Cerrito. (Had to) They have Worth strings there.

Hoping someone has an extra Worth clear low G string they don't need. Will gladly pay if you are willing to part with one or can trade you one of my various wound Low G strings. Thanks!

I dont have any unused (new) Worth Clear low G's but do have a lightly used PhD clear low G that you can have for free. It has maybe 10 hrs on it, and I do have in new, unused condition a Worth Brown low G (0.0358"), and a Fremont Blacklines low G (0.036).

The Brown is from a BT-LG pack, where I did not use it, and the Fremont Blacklines was bought as a single.

I'll not be using them, since I've decided that I like the chrome flatwound Thomastik-Infeld CF27 for wound C and CF30 classical string for a wound low G instead...

What wound low G strings do you have to trade? Anything interesting or smoothwound/polished?

If not, and you are interested in any of the above, just let me know and I can mail them to you.

-Booli

I dont have any unused (new) Worth Clear low G's but do have a lightly used PhD clear low G that you can have for free. It has maybe 10 hrs on it, and I do have in new, unused condition a Worth Brown low G (0.0358"), and a Fremont Blacklines low G (0.036).

The Brown is from a BT-LG pack, where I did not use it, and the Fremont Blacklines was bought as a single.

I'll not be using them, since I've decided that I like the chrome flatwound Thomastik-Infeld CF27 for wound C and CF30 classical string for a wound low G instead...

What wound low G strings do you have to trade? Anything interesting or smoothwound/polished?

If not, and you are interested in any of the above, just let me know and I can mail them to you.

-Booli

Thanks Booli. I may have one of those Fremont wound squeakless low G strings and some various D'Adarrio wound ones. Might be interested in your Fremont blackline.

Going to try to hold out for a Worth though to match the set being used already.

I know, but they don't sell single Worth strings.

Oh I did not know that. Makes sense. Funny I need a Fremont Blackline High g since I apparently threw them all out a while ago because I never played high g. Serves me right.
I like your playing. If you play any jams around let me know. I'm looking for more to go to.

Thanks

Thanks Booli. I may have one of those Fremont wound squeakless low G strings and some various D'Adarrio wound ones. Might be interested in your Fremont blackline.

Going to try to hold out for a Worth though to match the set being used already.

ok, just let me know...

Also FYI did you know that you can get a Worth Clear single low G string that is the same as what is in the CT tenor set?

Elderly and Strings By Mail BOTH have it, see below:

http://elderly.com/accessories/items/WSCLG.htm

https://www.stringsbymail.com/worth...-carbon-c-lg-63-inch-single-string-14898.html

I have a clear Worth low G 63-inch from Elderly that I bought and am not using. PM me your address if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom