LFDM for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark howard

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just testing the water, I have a beautiful Luis Feu de Mesquita Tenor Ukaferri style ukulele the front is Engleman Spruce sides and back are Zericote, it has a radius fret board, and the LDFM slotted headstock, currently strung with Worth flurocabons for CEA and a Fremont Soloist Squeakless Wound Low G, the Worth combo with the Fremont work really well together, it's an amazing sounding uke and build is what you would expect from LFDM, so why sell? Prior to the buying this uke, I had great fun with two Martins a style 2 and 3, playing varied chord based tunes, when I got the LFDM I started trying some finger picking tunes and am now learning some adapted classical and flamenco pieces, but it doesn't stop there, two weeks ago I got a great deal on a Ramirez flamenco guitar, and am now learning the same classical tunes on the Ramirez, it's slow and a steep learning curve and six strings,
Anyway I can't dedicate time to both, so just seeing if there is any interest in the LFDM, based in the Uk, being up front with price I paid

ok, I'm interested , what is the price, and a few pics would be nice.
since you are fairly new, you may want to read the "suggetions" sticky at the top of the marketplace.

and a double post will only confuse people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom