FS - LFDM tenor uke, Engelman spruce and zericote, radius fret board

mark howard

Reaction score
started to photograph the LFDM last night, then started playing Aguado (study) lovely short classical piece and have decided I can't let this beauty go, sorry it's just to nice, build/sound/handling and impossible to get here in blighty (uk )

Hi all,Just testing the water, I have a beautiful Luis Feu de Mesquita Tenor Ukaferri style ukulele the front is Engleman Spruce sides and back are Zericote, it has a radius fret board, and the LDFM slotted headstock, currently strung with Worth flurocabons for CEA and a Fremont Soloist Squeakless Wound Low G, the Worth combo with the Fremont work really well together, it's an amazing sounding uke and build is what you would expect from LFDM, so why sell? Prior to the buying this uke, I had great fun with two Martins a style 2 and 3, playing varied chord based tunes, when I got the LFDM I started trying some finger picking tunes and am now learning some adapted classical and flamenco pieces, but it doesn't stop there, two weeks ago I got a great deal on a Ramirez flamenco guitar, and am now learning the same classical tunes on the Ramirez, it's slow and a steep learning curve and six strings, Anyway I can't dedicate time to both, so just seeing if there is any interest in the LFDM, being up front with price I paid 1500 pounds sterling, and am open to offers around 1285 sterling, I have had to remove the pounds signs as this is causing the missing content issue, I am based in west sussex uk, so your welcome to try if local to WS, the uke is Amigo xix, non cut away model, lovely condition with hardshell case.
quite a few clips of this model type on youtube, i'm away until tomorrow sunday 24th so no pics until then, sorry, I am at a classical guitar workshop, another reason Iv'e decided to sell, i'm loving the Classical scene.

drop me a line if interested, uk shipping would probably be around 25 pounds pforce 24, I don't think shipping outside Europe would be possible, I have shipped a Rudall and Rose 8 keyed flute to Idaho before and with insurance compensation of 2000 pounds it cost the buyer 186 dollars, and that was only a 2 kilo box, if you know of a cheaper way i'm happy to work with prospective buyers to get it shipped.

all the best Mark

Last edited:
Sorry about double post, and for some reason editing the original and adding the missing paragraph so it makes sense doesn't work, original post now edited, pound signs were causing the issue, thanks for looking.

Mark

Last edited:
Top Bottom