Speeding Up One's Picking

Down Up Dick

Reaction score
Just ignore the title of this post--sorry.

There's a new tenor size aluminum Uke in the latest Ukulele Magazine. It's completely open--just a frame, really. It has electronics, and it looks really modernistic and cool. It would be almost impervious to the weather too. It costs $2000 though, and that would buy a really nice full sized Banjo.

Anyway, it struck me as being really neat, and I thought someone might be interested. :eek:ld:

RATS!! The title to this post came from another, mis-erased, post. What a dottering ol' fool I've become-Ahhh, well . . . :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Back to the kitchen to practice paying attention to what you write (inside joke) :biglaugh:

I saw that too in Uke mag. Does depart from the norm... And who knows, it may even lend itself to assisting in one's speed picking as well...:p But I certainly won't be the one to find out at the price point.

I was wondering about that Dick, but I just got done reading a book about Bob Dylan, and after all the quotes that I read from him, I was just going to go with it. Bob would have made perfect sense of it.

Top Bottom