Wanted. Used cocobolo brand concert

uketanzon

Reaction score
Looking for a nicely figured solid top and body cocobolo brand concert size ukulele price to sell for my uke collection. i believe the company is based in Central America.

They've just listed a load of discounted factory seconds on their facebook page. They look like great value.

Yes. They are a good price and value. Contact them directly on their website or through Face Book.

I drool every time I see one.

Thanks.....been in email contact with company. Very professional and goes out of his way to answer all your questions. Will ultimately buy or custom order but want to hear what a cocobolo soundboard top sounds like or at least get more comments. Not sure if I should go for the cedar or hog top. Spruce top would have been interesting too but it's not offered.

Thanks.....been in email contact with company. Very professional and goes out of his way to answer all your questions. Will ultimately buy or custom order but want to hear what a cocobolo soundboard top sounds like or at least get more comments. Not sure if I should go for the cedar or hog top. Spruce top would have been interesting too but it's not offered.
You can search for videos and sounds of them on YouTube. I like the cocobolo sound. Personally, I would go with the cocobolo wood, because to me that is what is neat about the cocobolo ukes.

Top Bottom