Eleuke Jazz Concert Cutaway and Kala Mahogany U Bass for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel rider

Reaction score
I'm going to impulse buy a Cocobolo which means I need to make room. I love these two ukes but they never get played. I don't even know how to play the bass. I just think it's cool.

The Eleuke has Worth brown with low g. Originally came from Mims with her setup. For me it seemed to buzz but the previous owner had no issues. I put a scrap of paper at the nut and the buzz went away. Different strings or a different player :) might make the problem gone.
Comes with the Eleuke padded bag which is much more padded than a regular gig bag.
$150 obo.
Really prefer not to ship.

Kala UBass (edit: Acacia not Mohogany) is an unrequited love and probably the most valuable one I'm willing to sell in order to finance the Cocobolo and keep my wife almost happy. Not much I can say about it. Comes with an extra pair of strings and the UKe Crazy foam padded case.
$350 obo (or show me how much they are selling for)
Again really prefer not to ship but I can.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I'm going to impulse buy a Cocobolo which means I need to make room.

I think you're too late to call it an impulse buy. ;)

Good luck with the sales though.

I think you're too late to call it an impulse buy. ;)

Good luck with the sales though.

Ha. True. More of an, "I don't need this but I've wanted a Cocobolo and miss having a tenor" buy. :)

But yes I really want to sell the others asap.

Another idea is trade of equal value or +$ for other items I need such as an external presmp like LR Baggs DI or similar, amp that is a step above my Roland MB Cube such as a Fishman Loudbox or similar.

But of course cash is best. :)

Lots of nibbles but no bites.

How about:
$325 shipped conus with the case for the U Bass (acacia not mahogany, truss rod, passive pickup).
$150 shipped conus with the Eleuke bag for the Eleuke.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom