need cheap uke!!!

bt93

Reaction score
hey,
i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, or are selling a koa uke in any size. i don't have a lot of money, and have a taped up broken hilo, so i need something new and interesting. i was really looking into a baritone, but soooo much money:( any help would be greatly appreciated
brad

What's your definition of "cheap"?

$50?

$100?

$10? :D

JJ

no lol but idk maybe 50 max? im in college and spending all my money on food and beer lol

no lol but idk maybe 50 max? im in college and spending all my money on food and beer lol

Take thgis advice however you want to. Stop spending the money on beer and spend it on ukes. I used to spend all my money on beer and all i ever got for it was headaches, big belly, funny stories and ugly women. Once I gave it up and went to ukuleles only, I got one hot wife and happiness that I could not find in a bottle. There were other factors as well. i remember donating plasma for enough money for a 12pack and some tacos from Taco Bell.

lol thanks for the advice...ill take it into consideration (i think im gonna start saving for a nicer uke instead of the beer)

I say drink more beer and your ukulele and ukulele playing will sound much better to you.

What you do is volueenteer to be the DD most of the time. If you are like we were I drank with the same guys usually. Whenever I did feel like drinking out I never had to pay for drinks b/c my friends took care of DDs. I also got free meals and never had to pay for all the other fun things that drunk Marines like to do.

For $50, check out the Kala KA-15S or the Lanikai LU-21.

As far as the beer goes, I agree. Give it up.

...and switch to hard liquor! It's often a better buy, ounce-for-ounce. A 750ml bottle is the drunkeness equivalent of 16 or 17 beers.

JJ

I resemble these remarks! Though I'm more of a rum guy. Trouble is, sometimes me and The Cap'n get to visiting then I go online and post away. PWD is bad mojo.

Doubt that over the years I spent enough to buy a car, but I could have had a bunch of ukes and other stuff. For $50, think Kala or Vineyard. Play before buying. Kala is easy to find.

Bring the uke when you're the DD. Sit back, play, watch your friends make fools of themselves, then take them all home.

Sup brad,

I have a BU10 Baritone ukulele. If you would like a baritone, let me know. She needs a good home. Trying to dwindle my uke collection slowly.

Top Bottom