Strap

BillBailey

Reaction score
The Bailey Strap

Custom made one-at-a-time to fit you. Measuring instructions on my website: www.TheBaileyStrap.com

Braided, USA leather. Functional art. A stable playing platform.

Endpin connection fits all audio jacks.

$65-$85, includes tax and postage. Delivered in about ten days.

Thanks for looking,

Bill Bailey
Michigan

Attachments

• IMG_2139-1.JPG
    IMG_2139-1.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 97
  • trefren_uke_front-243x371.jpg
    trefren_uke_front-243x371.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 72
I've got 2. They are awesome quality. Bills customer service is also excellent!

The woven leather makes me wonder how they feel across your back, they look like they could be uncomfortable.

The woven leather makes me wonder how they feel across your back, they look like they could be uncomfortable.

The leather actually feels lighter to me than a normal strap. There are no metal or plastic divets, it's all braided and woven, which helps witha lighter feel.

I have the top grain, which actually runs somewhat flat along the back and is very comfortable. There is no sensation of digging into the skin.

:eek: Sorry to be the one to point this out, but this is against UU rules:
[marketplace section]
1.Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.

2.Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

Coveted one of these for quite a while. Gonna spring for one soon. I just gotta decide on the perfect length, as they are not adjustable. I keep vacillating on the perfect playing height, so I have put off ordering. All my ukes currently have Sherrin T. ones, which are fine and adjustable, but maybe it's just me, but I find them scratchy. It's hot and humid here 3/4 of the year, so the strap is usually resting on bare skin and I find the edge of the webbing fabric to be scratchy. The Bailey looks great and I'd think the leather would be super comfy. It will definitely be my next splurge. I also thought the system for attaching on the Bailey was very nice. I believe someone who has one described in in another thread, as a secure loop system. This sounds way better than leather tabs. I found that if you take strap on and off the leather tab stretches and is no longer that secure. Especially if you have a end pin pickup, it gets stretched out a bit more and then when you are not plugged in it is really not secure. I've used an old 90degree Jack from an old cable as an end pin strap lock for when my Bari is not plugged in. Also while it's nice to be able to adjust a strap, I don't like the buckle that you adjust with dropping on to my uke unexpectedly when you take it off. I know it's just plastic but it's heavy plastic and my Bari is a super light finished soft red cedar and mars easily.

Thank you for offering these for sale to us here in the marketplace as a member to member transaction without linking to any eBay auctions! I can understand linking to your website for the details on how to measure, etc. I myself do not use a strap but I do like the braided design you are offering.

Hall monitors or patrol guards were appointed by the school administration. Those who just tattled on their own were called tattle tales or la ratta. Needless it suggests the moderators are not doing their jobs well while ignoring the system in place for notifying them. ;)

just sayin

Top Bottom