Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade.

Looking for:

Tiny Tenor Spruce/Rosewood
Kanile'a K-3 SC
Kamaka HF-2LD Long Neck Concert Deluxe

The pictures of this Uke are here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/6x9Qr9

As many of you know, during my attempts to purchase the elusive and mythical "The One", I have bought and sold a large number of Ukes.

This is the Pono Pro Classic ATSH.

Solid Acacia top, back and sides.
Rosewood top and back bindings with abalone top purfling
Rosewood faceplate, Ebony fingerboard, and bridge.
Abalone rosette, Pearl fingerboard position dots.
Bone nut and saddle.
Slotted Headstock
Radius Fretboard, Nut, & Saddle
Gloss finish
$1019 Retail

My price to sell it now is $XXX with CONUS insured shipping and includes a hard shell case as well as an extra set of strings and a clip on electronic tuner. PayPal Friends preferred. If regular PayPal, we split the fee.

Those that know me, know that I don't exaggerate and I try to be detailed as possible. The pictures are taken outside. Any imperfections that you think you see are the glare in the pictures. The Uke is in like new condition and has been professionally setup.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/6x9Qr9

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Good looking Uke, Lenny.

A UU member just put some South Coast Low G on her's and I must say it has the Acacia beautiful looks but sounds a lot like Mahogany ... great string choice by DuD.

Good looking Uke, Lenny.

A UU member just put some South Coast Low G on her's and I must say it has the Acacia beautiful looks but sounds a lot like Mahogany ... great string choice by DuD.

Yup. I am the UU member and another UU member strung them for me! I had Southcoast with Fremount low G before. It was very bright and sweet too! This is a very nice uke and Lenny is a great guy!

Good looking Uke, Lenny.

Sorry Simon. I had Southcoast before but now is Oasis bright with Fremont low G.

Get it quickly and you probably will be able to have it before the long weekend coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom