Romero Creations Tiny Tenor for sale

fopianki

Reaction score
This is a solid spruce top, solid rosewood b/s Tiny tenor that I purchased brand new in July 2015 from Sweetwater. I payed $699 plus tax and shipping for a total of $750. Expert setup and Romero Creations gigbag included.
It is in mint condition and plays beautifully...I just have too many ukes (according to my wife).
Selling it for $599 plus shipping. Pictures attached...it is in mint condition

fopianki

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 89
This is a very nice instrument. I just bought one brand new from elderly instrument a month ago.
It's loud and very light weight. I love it!
It also sit very comfortably on your lap. Great travel uke. You will make a lot of friends with this uke because people are curious of the shape.
You will not be disappointed. Good luck with the sales.

Thanks...it's hard for me to part with it but if mama ain't happy, no one's happy!

I want to add that this particular model is more expensive than mine because it's a rosewood .My spruce / mahogany already sounds so pretty. I can't imagine how well this one must sound. Tiny Tenor is actually my least expensive ukulele therefore I am not comparing it to entry level or laminated uke.
fopianki , I can understand how painful it must be to let go of such beautiful instrument . I hope the next owner appreciate it as much as we do.

I've not heard this wood combo, but I really like my TT, which is the all Koa one. I would imagine that the spruce would give it a bit brighter overall sound.

Lenny I did not know you have a tiny tenor.
Yes the spruce top sounds beautiful like a guitar. I hope someone will grab this one .

Got it about a month ago. Really enjoying as I like smaller bodied instruments with a longer neck. It goes nicely with my LN concerts. Also, with it's size, it makes a great travel Uke. Someone's gonna get a nice one.

This is truly a nice endorsement from you who prefers KoAloha and Pono Classic.

Pepe Romero Jr. comes from classical guitar royalty...His grandfather was a famous classical guitarist who taught his sons and then the Romeros traveled the world making music. The most talented of the brother is Pepe Sr.. I took my 10 year old grandson, who is learning classical, to see him in concert in Cincinnati. We actually got to meet him after the concert...pictures...autographs...a real thrill for grandson and granddad alike. Pepe Jr. plays as well but found his calling as a Luthier. His builds concert grade instruments that cost a fortune. While on a vacation in Hawaii his children asked for ukuleles. Instead of buying them, he built them when he returned home. That led to the Pepe Romero and Romero Creations ukuleles. The spruce top with rosewood b/s is a very common combination for classical guitars. The spruce does give it a brightness but it mellows with time and playing. Great sustain as well.
I also own two LoPrinzi ukes...sister models...one spruce with rosewood and the other cedar with rosewood. Augustino LoPrinzi has been a famous classical guitar luthier for the past 40 years.
What I like about their instruments is that they draw the best techniques from traditional guitar and ukulele lutherie to make remarkable instrument. By the way, thanks for the nice comments fopianki

and by the way, the spruce with rosewood Tiny Tenor is the most expensive of the line with an msrp of $799

Yes the strings spacing are a little wider than normal making it easier for finger picking style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom