Mya Moe - I'm NEXT!!!!

bman40

Reaction score
After a year on the wait list - I am next up to pick wood for my Mya Moe!

I am leaning towards:

Concert
Curly Myrtle top, back and sides
Koa body and fretboard binding
abalone rosette
mahogany neck / ebony fretboard
standard head stock
no pickup

in the words of Borat: "Very excite...."

Last edited:
Wow, this sounds cool! Mya Moes are still very popular! A year wait, wow....keep us posted!

Congratulations! I'm number 64 on the list. Your choice of woods, etc., looks great, too. Good luck!

Yay! My MM custom is due to get started in February.

Ryan,
A nice surprise to hear your new instrument will be ready a few months early. I wish I had my new Barron River as I have a performance on Saturday.

The build process is fun and you get to watch progress on line. I watched both 811 and 888 get built. Love the end result, you will enjoy the procesds but likely you will enjoy the product much more!

Ryan,
A nice surprise to hear your new instrument will be ready a few months early. I wish I had my new Barron River as I have a performance on Saturday.

I think when I put my name on the list September 2014 my original estimate was July august 2016! The wait has been fine, I've kept myself occupied with other ukes ;)

Nice. Now it gets really exciting.

I'm getting mine in June....Classic Series.....master grade Koa, slotted head stock with custom head plate, bloodwood binding and fret binding and rosette, oil finish, LR Baggs 5.0 pickup. Can't wait!!!! I may even go out and pick it up

Congratulations. I have a Mya Moe tenor with curly koa bindings and tail graft and I just love the look of it. Especialy up the fret board.......looks real classy, lots of flame and curl. Mya Moe does a great job on build quality, you'll love it.

Well I'm down to 82 on the wait list with Sep-Oct 2016 as a finish date! Build slot expected Jan-Feb.
Went onto wait list May this year iirc.
Patience is a virtue I'm told!
h

Yay, so exciting! I like your configuration choices. I have a myrtle tenor that sounds fantastic. Making the configuration choices makes me very nervous but I love the part of watching the daily photos.

Top Bottom