Flight Concert uke experience

Jerwin

Reaction score
Hey there! I just could not resist posting reference about a uke my friend recieved from ukeshop.cz (http://ukeshop.cz/10514,cz_flight-nuc-310-koncertni-ukulele.html) in the Czech Rep.

He got it as his first ukulele. I must say this thing plays absolutely outstanding for the money. I am not saying I am any uke guru but I've seen, played and owned a few. Ohana laminated mahogany uke I've owned which cost me three times more is just a muted piece of plywood compared to this very light-build ukulele. Had no idea you can buy so much fun almost for free.

Wondering if the tenor version is that good as well...

FYI...1370 CZK's = $55 USD

$55.00 UDS, not bad at all! From where do they ship?

I just got a reply from Nina Virant at Flight Music. They do ship to the USA. Unfortunately she did not include pricing. So if anyone in the US is interested, drop her a line.

Hey everybody, thanks for your interest in our products! we try really hard to make them available all over the world!
Yes, we do ship Flight ukuleles to the USA, delivery would be 35,00$. And good news – we have already shipped our ukes to the US and they should become available in California as soon as middle November. We will post links here as soon as ukes hit the US shop. Our ukuleles will also be presented in NAMM 2016, if you are there please drop by our booth!

Regards,
Nina

And maybe some brands I'm not aware of.
APC is another big manufacturer in Braga (Portugal), Musikalia is one in Palermo (Italia) and Dupont in Cognac (France) makes selmac-styled ukuleles. All the others are luthiers making more or less bespoke instruments instead of large batches.

I have the same uke and I gotta say the quality is amazing! I have tried out many different ones, but for this price a FLIGHT uke is the best bet :)

Top Bottom