WTB: Baritone with a radius fretboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
I'm concerned my previous thread title on the Marketplace was confusing, so I am hoping that this time around, folks will be more inclined to respond to my post. If you have a baritone that has a radius fretboard that needs a new home, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you, folks!

Webber Guitars from Vancouver, BC makes baritones with radiused fretboards

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 18
Hey, Jim, hi! Yeah, there aren't very many that I am aware of either. And, yep, you're right that I do have a Pono baritone, but it doesn't have a radius fretboard. That said, I've actually decided to go ahead and order a Pono baritone with a radius fretboard, though, from HMS. Can't wait to get my new ukulele!!! Woot woot!!! :)

I guess I missed the other post. Doesn't seem like there are many out there except the Ponos:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-atd-cr-cedar-top-acacia-tenor.html

Wait, I see you have a Pono baritone already. Does it not have a radiused board?

Last edited:
Hi, Patrick! Thanks so much for the info! I remembered, some years ago, you had also recommended Brian Griffin's ukuleles in Bellingham, WA, as Brian makes his ukuleles with radius fretboards (if memory serves me correctly). I checked his web site, but didn't see any available. I decided to go ahead and order a Pono Pro Classic Mahogany baritone from HMS. I'm super psyched!!!

Webber Guitars from Vancouver, BC makes baritones with radiused fretboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom