KoAloha tenor KTM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

seonachan

Reaction score
I've had this up for a while, but since the concert sold and the tenor is still available I thought I'd close that one and start fresh here.

For sale here is a KoAloha KTM-00 - all solid koa tenor uke, built in February 2012. It's marked as a factory second, I assume due to a slightly rough edge where the back meets the side at the bass-side upper bout. It's not splintery or anything, just not smooth. Otherwise it looks and plays great and has no other issues. I had the nut professionally re-slotted when I noticed that a couple open strings had a fuzzy tone. Action is about 1/8" at the 12th fret; there's plenty of saddle to lower it if that's your preference.

This is a great uke and I'm only selling because I'm downsizing. I bought it on this forum earlier this year.

Price is a firm $600 + shipping without a case (I will double-box), or with a case for $625 + shipping. For a case you have the choice of an ABS molded plastic shell type (sturdy but lightweight), or the canvas-covered hard foam type (both are pictured here).

kotuu.jpgKoT in case.jpgKoT1.jpgKoT2.jpgKoT8.jpg

And here's a recent video clip:

Last edited:
If I didn't already own a KoAloha standard, a KoAloha custom tenor, a Pineapple Sunday, and a spruce/ebony Sceptre, I would buy this in a heartbeat. Heck, if my wife weren't in the picture, I would buy it anyway.

$600 for the uke +$25 for the case is unbeatable!! You are practically giving it away at that price. Somebody will be getting a primo instrument for a steal. Good luck with the sale.

L
If I didn't already own a KoAloha standard, a KoAloha custom tenor, a Pineapple Sunday, and a spruce/ebony Sceptre, I would buy this in a heartbeat. Heck, if my wife weren't in the picture, I would buy it anyway.

$600 for the uke +$25 for the case is unbeatable!! You are practically giving it away at that price. Somebody will be getting a primo instrument for a steal. Good luck with the sale.

Would have liked a Pineapple Sunday but this one is a beauty too.

I had already got a Special Issue KTM at last so I didn't get your KTM. But I can certainly say that this is an absolutely great bargain to get a wonderful sounding little beast here.KoAloha's tenors may not look as gorgeous as some mainstream brands, but the sound is unbeatable, esp. for the price here.

Good luck on the sales mate!

And, sold! Thank u UU!

It's funny, the same day it sold, I had a message about it on Reverb wondering why I was selling it so cheap, and another on craigslist that said "Uh, I'm not seeing a $600 ukulele?" (to which I was tempted to reply, "It's the one in the pictures").

When you priced it right, people question why is it so low. What's wrong with the instrument.
When you priced it high, people think you are out of your mind.
I am just very happy for you . I knew someone would not pass a great opportunity to own a KoAloha ! If our dollars is not so low, one of us Canadian would have grab it within the first hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom