Interesting Bandsaw

Timbuck

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for shop built equipment and a luv this one :D and I like the rise and fall adjustment gear made with cable and hand winch... simple but efective... But I don't know what the Health and safety DPT would think.:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEctBq-7Y4

Last edited:
Wow. Great band saw. I just wonder about the lack of guards, and where exactly that child was that I heard in the background.

But I don't know what the Health and safety DPT would think.:(

Shouldn't matter as he isn't putting anyone but himself in danger. One of my old clients families were in the oyster business years back. He showed me pictures of his grandfather with an old car where the rear wheel used to be was a giant saw blade used to cut through the ice. Of course when they were done they put the tire back on and drove it home.

Wow. Great band saw. I just wonder about the lack of guards, and where exactly that child was that I heard in the background.

Likely wrapped up in some barbed wire or duct tape safe from the reach of that blade. lol The things people worry about.

I leave with this wonderful example of a most awesome parent. A great life is lived without worrying much about what if's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom