Kamaka Pineapple! White Label FS/FT

scooterguitar

Reaction score
Just got it, just too small for my old hands.
Stress crack from bridge to hole, most does go all the way through.
Stress crack on edge of fretboard to the body.
one ding on back edge/side
top is curved/warped downward towards soundhole.
Original brown cardboard box:D
Will pack very well (been packing guitars and amps since the 80's)

All this said, the action is really low, good gooey warm tones all with original strings, so the owner who bought it in 1970 told me.

I spoke with my luthier, THE BEST in the midwest (David Collins), explained it to him and he told me no big deal, simple cleats if I was worried about it, but usually not even needed as it would be fine (And it does play fine). Intense humidify it to help raise the top some, etc would be the best.

I want a nice tenor, would consider certain concerts, plus cash from me of course! Kamaka, Kanilea, Koolau, and similar.

I have been buying/selling/trading on several guitar forums for years with 100's of references if need be, and on ebay since '99 (5150blues, check me out!).

I am fairly clueless, so let me know how far off I am...
$325 shipped and paypal in cont. 48, little more to the islands.

DSCN1705.jpg

DSCN1712.jpg

DSCN1713.jpg

Hey scooter,
I know how you feel. I bought this tenor a few months ago simply because I loved the sound of it, but had never played a tenor ukulele before in my life. Being fairly new to the ukulele, I went ahead and bought it not knowing what I was getting myself into. Though I love the sound of it, I simply don't feel comfortable with it.

So, I'll just throw it out there.
What I got is a Pono PTRC-CE
I bought it used for $715.45 With case.
It's in "like new" condition
Sounds and plays beautifully, also looks beautiful.

Here's the link:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8405&page=4

I posted some low quality pics on there, because I don't have a real camera.
Its a righty, my web camera does this weird mirror effect, so it looks like a lefty, but its not! Also, the specs I listed were from the website, I don't know if the other owner changed the strings, or anything else.

I have no shipping or paypal experience, so I don't have any references like you do. Though if you want to, I'll let you talk to my mother :D

Let me know if your interested, and we'll work something out.

$275, no lower. Covers PP and ship fees to cont 48.
I'll keep her around for anything less!

Top Bottom