Jake Shimabukuro - Atlanta

I'm there. Last year we had something come up and I wasn't able to go. Then I tried to catch the show in chattanooga but something else fell through. This year nothing will keep me.

do you have to buy tickets in advance? or do you pay at the door?

where in atlanta is the red light cafe? I'm kinda familiar with the buckhead area

Here is the address. The cafe borders piedmont park. The cost is $15 and I called but got a hold of no one.

Red Light Cafe
553 Amsterdam Ave. N.E.
Atlanta GA 30306

THey do have a open jam session on Thursday nights. We could all meet up an\d have a big uke jam before the show.

thanks haolejohn!

I'm gonna start making plans for this now...

Looks like they have added a second show. I have e-mailed the Red Light Cafe for confirmation but Ticketmaster is selling tickets for a 7:30PM and a 9:30PM show on May 29th. I checked Jake's web site and it shows the same. However, the Red Light Cafe web page is still showing only an 8:30 show. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. Definitely get your tickets in advance, the RLC only seats about 100-150 people and it was sold out last year.

I got a reply from the Red Light Cafe that there will be 2 shows on the 29th. However, he said that he was told the times were 7:30pm and 10:30pm...
:confused:

I was at the show last year too and it rocked. :shaka: DeG is right, get your tickets in advance, as this will definitely sell out. Last year, there was a huge crowd of folks who weren't able to get in. :( Can't wait to see Jake again!

I got a reply from the Red Light Cafe that there will be 2 shows on the 29th. However, he said that he was told the times were 7:30pm and 10:30pm...
:confused:

So if we buy tickets for the first show can we stay for the second for free?lol

So if we buy tickets for the first show can we stay for the second for free?lol

Just hide in the bathroom :D

FYI.. Just bought tickets for the second show. That way I'll have no worries from the dreaded Friday afternoon Atlanta rush hour.

Just hide in the bathroom :D

FYI.. Just bought tickets for the second show. That way I'll have no worries from the dreaded Friday afternoon Atlanta rush hour.

Not going to lie to you. That was my strategy as well. Figured I could get off work at 3 and sit in traffic until 6 or I could just go late.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow!!! It's only a day away!!!

You should be on a list but print off your confirmation #. I will have a few ukes to show if anyone wants to check out some new models. Will also bring that blue dolphin por vu John. This should be a rare ol time!:rofl:

Top Bottom