The Kala KA-SRMT-TRI has arrived..

ukuleleden

Reaction score
As mentioned in my other thread it arrived at my local dealer...

The theme of Kala Special Editions proves again to exceed my expectations in relation to their cost.

The KA-SRMT-TRI, which stands for Solid Rosewood Mango Tenor w/Tri-wood back Mango wedge (R/M/R), and Mango side trim...

The fit and finish are at the same high level I found with other S.E. ASAC 10th Anniversary model.

Here are some pics I took after unboxing and about an hour of playing it before putting it's case.

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/zCaDtrZgxhGLeg9KA

That's a pretty nifty lookin' uke there.

Nice pick. I tried one of these at the local music store, and it was quite good.
I tend to prefer cedar to spruce, but I liked the srmt-tri.
You'll get alotta mileage on it.

That's a pretty nifty lookin' uke there.

Much like the Martin 35 series of guitars, I always had a liking for a 3-piece wedge back look... I really am liking the tone with the stock strings, but will do some exploring. So far seems to be a keeper!

Nice pick. I tried one of these at the local music store, and it was quite good.
I tend to prefer cedar to spruce, but I liked the srmt-tri.
You'll get alotta mileage on it.

Agree about the Cedar! I already have the ATP-CTG-CE with the solid cedar top and Cedar is indeed a must have tone wood!

So this Tri-Back model covers me for the dynamics the Solid Spruce top provides... Each one really does have it's own "voice" to enjoy...

Top Bottom