KoAloha Tenor-Longneck Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

I'm selling my KoAloha KSM-T2. These are usually described as a tenor-scale soprano, but I think a more accurate description would be as a "soprano-voiced tenor" since it's the scale length that determines the size of the uke. These have a 17-inch scale and the same roomy neck as found on the KoAloha tenors and super concerts, but the body of KoAloha soprano. If you're a tenor player who occasionally wants that classic soprano sound without having to adjust to a smaller fretboard, here's your uke.

TEB_8571.jpgTEB_8572.jpgTEB_8580.jpgTEB_8581.jpg

These ukes are a blast to play and sound phenomenal. They're not only roomier to fret: the longer scale actually produces more sustain and (IMO) more depth and projection than a conventional soprano. Or, as HMS says: "We have never before witnessed a soprano that puts out like this one." Check out their review of this model:

http://www.theukulelesite.com/koaloha-soprano-tenor-neck-new-model.html

Also, here's a very helpful comparison of this model compared to its standard- and concert-scale brethren.

http://www.theukulelereview.com/201...ooth-3-koaloha-sopranos-ksm-00-ksm-02-ksm-t2/

This uke is in near-mint condition, and includes a nice archtop hard case and humidifier. Personally, I'd call it mint, but there are two almost imperceptible indentations on the edge of the waist that may or may not be from the factory. (This uke is not a factory second.)

Last edited:
I've gotten some of my vey best ukes (and deals) from Tommy B.
When it comes to straight shooters, they don't shoot any straighter than Tom!

Last edited:
I've gotten some of my vey best uke's (and deals) from Tommy B.
When it comes to straight shooters, they don't shoot any straighter than Tom!

Hey, thanks for the kind words, Ernie. I've gotten a few great ukes from you, too!

It is a beauty and seller is so accommodating too.

Thanks, SoloRule!

Got an easy payment plan, T...?

I sure do, Fred! One-time cash payment: It doesn't get easier than that. :p

No need to worry about this Seller. Every uke he sells seems to be better than his description, and he always gives a bit extra to ensure that the buyer is very happy.

This is a nicely priced and clean ukulele by the way!

Wm.

Last edited:
Hi Tom...PM sent. If this is still available in the next week or so I'll be back...my Dentist has first dibbs at my next couple of paychecks. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom