I'm jealous...

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Aldrine, Aaron and Mark are filming a new show that's going to debut on UU in a couple months right now. They're all on Kauai and I'm stuck on oahu. I'm jealous...:mad:

Aldrine, Aaron and Mark are filming a new show that's going to debut on UU in a couple months right now. They're all on Kauai and I'm stuck on oahu. I'm jealous...:mad:

What kind of show? Like ukulele related? ehh, either way, that sucks. I feel for ya buddy:(

they should make a cut out of u from a picture and stick it in the movie sumwhere, and you'll jus somehow pop outta no where during the movie.

island hop brah.

hey....im jealous that you guys hang out with Jake whenever hes in hawaii!!!

i agree! lol. what if they could insert a little video clip of you doing a small part of the show? maybe that would help include you haha

i agree! lol. what if they could insert a little video clip of you doing a small part of the show? maybe that would help include you haha

Haha. I don't care if I'm in them. I just always miss the filmings cause I'm stuck at work.

New show eh? Does it happen to have Wonderful Tonight played by Aldrine in it? I've never been to Kauai. I should make it a point to go there and Maui someday. How is it there? What is there to do. IDK, every time I visit neighbor islands, it just seems like...see the few sights, then fly back to Oahu.

Top Bottom