PDA

View Full Version : I'm jealous...

rayan
03-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Aldrine, Aaron and Mark are filming a new show that's going to debut on UU in a couple months right now. They're all on Kauai and I'm stuck on oahu. I'm jealous...:mad:

Orlando
03-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Aldrine, Aaron and Mark are filming a new show that's going to debut on UU in a couple months right now. They're all on Kauai and I'm stuck on oahu. I'm jealous...:mad:

What kind of show? Like ukulele related? ehh, either way, that sucks. I feel for ya buddy:(

Ukulele_Junkie
03-06-2008, 06:23 PM
they should make a cut out of u from a picture and stick it in the movie sumwhere, and you'll jus somehow pop outta no where during the movie.

Fred Miu
03-06-2008, 06:48 PM
island hop brah.

hey....im jealous that you guys hang out with Jake whenever hes in hawaii!!!

tripl3thr33
03-07-2008, 07:31 AM
island hop brah.

hey....im jealous that you guys hang out with Jake whenever hes in hawaii!!!

i agree! lol. what if they could insert a little video clip of you doing a small part of the show? maybe that would help include you haha

rayan
03-07-2008, 07:48 AM
i agree! lol. what if they could insert a little video clip of you doing a small part of the show? maybe that would help include you haha

Haha. I don't care if I'm in them. I just always miss the filmings cause I'm stuck at work.

experimentjon
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
New show eh? Does it happen to have Wonderful Tonight played by Aldrine in it? I've never been to Kauai. I should make it a point to go there and Maui someday. How is it there? What is there to do. IDK, every time I visit neighbor islands, it just seems like...see the few sights, then fly back to Oahu.