well i just saw danyo cummings n aldrines performance video n......

Regster

Reaction score
they can sing good, i show the video to my cousin she said dey can sing good n shes a good singer too so she said howcome dey never try american idol?:D lol

they can sing good, i show the video to my cousin she said dey can sing good n shes a good singer too so she said howcome dey never try american idol?:D lol

We used to watch the first season of American Idol at Mark's house every night while eating dinner after practicing. We would always tell Dan to try out.

that would be cool, he would get even more exposure! and then he could promote UU haha. i seriously think he would do good though.

would he not be disqualified since he is currently under contract?

I think you're right. If he wasn't he could go far I bet.

He's not under contract. He's working on his CD on his own now. Hopefully he gets it out soon.

He's not under contract. He's working on his CD on his own now. Hopefully he gets it out soon.

it would be great if ALL OF YOU GUYS come out with a CD. there's a lot of songs that i like from each and one of you guys and i heard somewhere last year that aldrine was making a CD or something.... might have been my imagination though

Make a CD ahorrita...I mean now!

I bet a lot of us would buy a CD if you guys offered it up for sale.

Top Bottom