Barnkickers CD now available

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
The Barnkickers debut CD "Up Before Noon" is now available at www.thebarnkickers.com. It contains twelve original songs and plenty of ukulele playing. You can listen to samples and view pictures and videos at the website too. Thanks for your support. :)

- Steve

This CD is highly recommended! Buy it!

Hey bassfiddlesteve, anyone ever tell you you look allot like Steve Boisen of The Barnkickers? ;):D:cool:

Gonna git me a copy of the CD fer shure.

This is a great CD,

Been listening to in in my car for a few weeks now, love every track!

Amanda sure can sing and the guy who backs her up ain't to shabby either!

Don't wait, buy it now!

The JT Shea

Steve, I will buy your CD, and I will totally rock out to it.

That Amanda... *dreamy sigh* Seriously, I love her voice. :cool:

I'd love to buy the CD, but I'm unfamiliar with "CD Baby".... I hate opening new internet-based accounts. I can't even tell what they require as far as payment. Will they accept PayPal? Or do they require a credit card?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the price. I'm just really leary of internet transactions.

I'd love to buy the CD, but I'm unfamiliar with "CD Baby".... I hate opening new internet-based accounts. I can't even tell what they require as far as payment. Will they accept PayPal? Or do they require a credit card?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the price. I'm just really leary of internet transactions.

I ordered the CD last night and yes, you can use paypal. I had no problem at all.

Well, I placed my order without difficulty and my CD should soon be on its way.....but, man, I just hate giving out all that information over the internet. Maybe I'm just paranoid about it....

Top Bottom