Brazilian Rosewood Beau Hannam Sunburst Maccaferri Tenor w Pickup $3600 shipped US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
This uke was profiled on the ukulele review here by the great Andrew Kitakis (credit also goes to him for the exceptional photos--I hope it's ok that I used them here--if you need other photos or even want to skype to see it live, let me know): http://www.theukulelereview.com/2015/02/26/beau-hannam-maccaferri-style-custom-tenor/#mg I have played all the greatest ukes, from Moore Bettah, Devines, Steve Grimes, LFDM to many others. And this player is second to none in terms of smoothness, craftsmanship and playability. The uke was built by Beau Hannam. I paid $4000 for the uke, and it's in 100% perfect condition. I'm selling the uke, because I'm frankly just not spending a lot of time playing the uke lately. And would rather not have an expensive instrument sitting on my shelf doing nothing. Since this has Brazilian Rosewood, I would prefer to sell in the US. The soundboard is made of spruce, which is quite beautiful with an amazing sunburst. If you want to do paypal, it'll have to be no fees to me.

beau1.jpgbeau2.jpgbeau5.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Wow!!! Probably the most gorgeous ukulele back I have ever seen! Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom