another reason to hate linkin park as a band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamesperambient

Reaction score

the worst most dumbest thing i have ever seen.

I thought it was pretty funny. He may not know it, but everything he says is pretty much spot on. The fact that he even has one shows there must be some interest.

AS I have said before , this Forum , jeezussss....lighten up

It was a bit of a piss take ........

The "worst most dumbest thing" you've ever seen? Hmmm.....you better come around to my place. I do dumb for a living.

The "worst most dumbest thing" you've ever seen? Hmmm.....you better come around to my place. I do dumb for a living.

You as well ? It must be a growth industry then cos I'm pretty good at it too ...I do it in a Piratey Voice Matey ooo Arrr...

He tried so hard, and got so far. In the end, it didn't even matter.

Bwahahahahahaha

Thank you.

this is my favorite post of this thread :bowdown::biglaugh:

I get what the original poster means - this guy is trivializing the uke, treating it like a toy, and making fun of the uke as an instrument - someone should post a link on his page to one of the several videos on youtube showing musicians "shredding" on ukes. I don't agree with music-bashing, and to hear it from a popular artist is a little irritating. The uke is a serious instrument, with a rich history - granted, it did drop in popularity after Tiny Tim. It was also in bad taste to make fun of a song done by a not too long ago deceased artist.

I get what the original poster means - this guy is trivializing the uke, treating it like a toy, and making fun of the uke as an instrument - someone should post a link on his page to one of the several videos on youtube showing musicians "shredding" on ukes. I don't agree with music-bashing, and to hear it from a popular artist is a little irritating. The uke is a serious instrument, with a rich history - granted, it did drop in popularity after Tiny Tim. It was also in bad taste to make fun of a song done by a not too long ago deceased artist.

HIGH FIVE! I was lerking but not responding to the 'wankers' and cockney cursing comments. But thank you someone sees my point. This 'rockstar' is mocking the instrument. It irked me when he was singing 'somewhere over the rainbow' in the tiny tim voice (thus proving he doesnt play or own a ukulele or respect it). It must be some kind of a promotion crap they send them while on a tour...and their probably mocking it because its not a 'cool rock guitar'. Mean while he has tribal flame tattoos and sings in a nu-metal band. As a musician he should respect all instruments even if hes not into the music...and clearly he doesnt know who jake is or the uke, because he would know people actually can rock out on a ukulele just as hard as guitar. The whole thing was just very ignorant and mocking a beautiful instrument...but some loser in a nu metal band who honestly...probably doesnt play an instrument anyway.

HIGH FIVE! I was lerking but not responding to the 'wankers' and cockney cursing comments. But thank you someone sees my point. This 'rockstar' is mocking the instrument. It irked me when he was singing 'somewhere over the rainbow' in the tiny tim voice (thus proving he doesnt play or own a ukulele or respect it). It must be some kind of a promotion crap they send them while on a tour...and their probably mocking it because its not a 'cool rock guitar'. Mean while he has tribal flame tattoos and sings in a nu-metal band. As a musician he should respect all instruments even if hes not into the music...and clearly he doesnt know who jake is or the uke, because he would know people actually can rock out on a ukulele just as hard as guitar. The whole thing was just very ignorant and mocking a beautiful instrument...but some loser in a nu metal band who honestly...probably doesnt play an instrument anyway.

Grow up. That's what you need to do.

"Bashing an instrument and in such an immature way"...you are so up yourself ....I take the pee out of the Uke ALL the time, I deride banjos, how do you tune a banjo ? Nobody knows .

As for piano accordions and most squeezy instruments, Never ever trust an instrument that changes shape. The harmonica is a little box with a paper and comb in it .Without the paper to make it sound good.

**** me , people have been deriding and taking the mick out of instruments for centuries....and often do you know what it means ? ...that they actually love the instrument that they are affectionately mocking ...because they get the drawbacks and the shortcomings ,but they love the damned thing anyway....

"Ooooh he clearly doesn't know who Yake is"....I think that you are pathetic, and rude . At least I don't say that somebody IS ..that's your opinion ...but make it clear that it is and don't state it as a fact...otherwise one day , you gonna get slapped with a libel or a slander, or preferably a big hand.

And I still say that you are a wanker. You've just proved it.

Mahalo Ahola

Last edited:
I don't get all this "dignity if the instrument" kind of jabber. Lighten the hell up. Life is short. And how other people have fun or play instruments that aren't yours is NOT your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom