Praise for the UU Merchandise store

GinnyT11

Reaction score
The UU Forum is a wonderful place for us, and it is hosted largely out of love. You can help support UU financially by shopping at the UU Merchandise store. There, too, more than the minimum is given with a generous spirit.

We ordered two t-shirts (with nice heft to the fabric) and received them promptly. In the package we ALSO got a handwritten thank-you note, plus two each of UU pens, small UU stickers, chord sheets and discount coupons for UU uke lessons.

Head on over there: http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com
I'll bet you'll find something you need.

Thanks for the reminder!

The UU Forum is a wonderful place for us, and it is hosted largely out of love. You can help support UU financially by shopping at the UU Merchandise store. There, too, more than the minimum is given with a generous spirit.

We ordered two t-shirts (with nice heft to the fabric) and received them promptly. In the package we ALSO got a handwritten thank-you note, plus two each of UU pens, small UU stickers, chord sheets and discount coupons for UU uke lessons.

Head on over there: http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com
I'll bet you'll find something you need.

I love the letters from Kahai!!!

You got pens?????

LOL I don't have much occasion to use a pen, but I would make occasions to sport one from UU! Agreed, thanks for the reminder, I think they have strings over there... I don't need any, but I will - we all will! :)

You need to buy more stuff :)

Even James has a UU pen!
Like what? I pretty much have everything. I'm on my second UU zipper hoodie. I love it and highly recommend them.

But I do need a UU pen. Hmmm...they sell T2s.

p.s. I swear I am not a hoarder, but I have saved my notes from the UU guys.

I hope I don't get flamed, but I didn't know, or remember, (at my age it's hard to tell) there was a UU store. Well... I have a UU hat so I guess that answers that.

After I saw the link I went to look for it and found it under the Support the Forum Program button.

Maybe it would be better to have a separate button on the ribbon next to the Learn to Play the Ukulele button or before the Forum button.

Everybody is looking to buy something and it is easy to forget about the store, where to find it, and you get sidetracked, etc. A separate button may help.

John

Like what? I pretty much have everything. I'm on my second UU zipper hoodie. I love it and highly recommend them.

But I do need a UU pen. Hmmm...they sell T2s.

p.s. I swear I am not a hoarder, but I have saved my notes from the UU guys.

I have a hoodie for home, one in my classroom and one in my car.

I have a shirt Aldrine called "vintage"

and a few videos and CD's :)

The UU logo shirts in charcoal heather, which go with jeans or black slacks, sport or dress. They're very nice tees.

I hope I don't get flamed, but I didn't know, or remember, (at my age it's hard to tell) there was a UU store. Well... I have a UU hat so I guess that answers that.

After I saw the link I went to look for it and found it under the Support the Forum Program button.

Maybe it would be better to have a separate button on the ribbon next to the Learn to Play the Ukulele button or before the Forum button.

Everybody is looking to buy something and it is easy to forget about the store, where to find it, and you get sidetracked, etc. A separate button may help.

John

Sounds like a good idea. Why don't you go to the suggestions section of the forum and post this there.

Some great Christmas pressie ideas there. My wife always asks what to get me and always says 'but you have everything you need for ukulele!' Well I don't have an UU t-shirt!

Top Bottom