Where to buy Aiersi?

whistleman123

Reaction score
I posted this at the end of another thread, but I think it got lost in the shuffle.

I want a composite round back soprano with a solid top because of the care free maintenance aspect. After a lot of surfing I decided I wanted an Aiersi Mahogany Top Soprano Ovation Ukulele Model OU-021.

I only found one retailer that sells Aiersi and he does not have one. I wrote 3 emails to AiersiUSA but have not recieved a reply. I also sent a PM to a UU member who works for Aiersi. Again, no reply.
I've since ordered a NOS Applause UA-10, but I would still like one of Aiersi's mahogany top models.

Does anyone know a US retailer that sll the Aiersi line of Ovation style ukes?

hello Dan

just checked your post ! since you have bought aiersi brand ovation ukulele from us directly! i still would like to share our contact information for any new buyer who want to buy aiersi brand uke models. all friends could buy from us directly too!
you could leave inquiry for ukulele model at our business web www.aiersiguitar.com

or send email for me directly: sale@aiersiguitar.com

aiersi is first chinese brand for guitar and ukulele and there have dealers over 20 countries today . it's valuable for you to buy!

we can provide different special ukulele like U-bass, jazz ukulele,resonator ukulele, koa ukulele, guitarlele and ovation ukuleles

greetings from chinese aiersi

devon

aiersi logo.jpg

Hello Devon, what can you tell us about the bamboo ukulele that is listed at the bottom of your post?

Thanks,

Trevor

hello Trevor

thanks for your kind information first. sorry we stopped making bamboo ukulele. if you want to get better model, maybe you could consider our koa models instead!

have a nice day!

Devon

www.aiersiguitar.com

Thank your for your reply. I had never seen nor heard of a bamboo Uke. So I was curious. Thanks.

Top Bottom