Pono Concert Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
Pono MCD for sale. Like new condition. Purchased from HMS which means the set-up is spot on. They also installed two strap pins. Comes with the Oahu arch top HSC. Here is what their website says about this great sounding uke-

The MCD is a Concert sized solid Mahogany 'ukulele with Pono sealed tuners, gloss finish, and a beautiful vintage "rope" rosette. The look is simple and beautiful. The perfect glassy finish shows off high quality mahogany wood while still allowing an "open" and "woody" tone. The ebony bridge, fingerboard and rosewood faceplate make for a classic look done just right. The sound on the MCD is amongst the finest quality tone you will find in the concert size. The nut and saddle are made from bone for greater clarity and volume, and the Ko'olau bracing and design gives a warm and balanced voicing. The intonation is right on all the way up the neck, and the construction is meticulous! You'll be blown away at the quality of this Mahogany Concert Deluxe Pono!

$325 including standard shipping in the CONUS. I accept PayPal gift.

Attachments

• image1-3.jpg
    image1-3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image3-2.jpg
    image3-2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image2-3.jpg
    image2-3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 85
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 79
  • image4-2.jpg
    image4-2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I am dropping this Uke to $300, including standard shipping, if you use PayPal gift.

This is a beautiful Uke that is like new- no dings or scratches.

Comes with HSC.

PM or email me at vicschmeltz@gmail.com

Nice deal. If I have a "go to" uke, this is it. One of my "keepers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom