WTB: Pepe Romero Tiny Tenor w/Rosewood and Spruce Top

rappsy

Reaction score
I had a deal, closed this thread, and then it fell through, so I've reopened the thread.

(I am aware of the one here on UU and FMM that was recently posted. I am not looking at that one.)

Still looking for one of these. I can also work a trade involving Pono ATSH, PONO RTSH, or a PONO ETSH all in like new condition with hard shell case and additional strings, with some cash to me.

*******************************************************************************************************************
If you have one of these and want to part with it, let me know.

I have the all Koa version and really like it and I want to see how it sounds next to Rosewood/Spruce version.

Let me know about condition, case included, how it's strung now, etc.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Did you see the one listed on FMM?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I didn't know they made a mango version. It's not listed on their site. They show only the Mahogany/Spruce and Koa models.

Would you say the mango has a brighter overall sound such as spruce, or more mellow, such as Mahogany or Koa? Is it all Mango? If not, what is on the sides and back?

Thanks.

Hi Rappsy...I don't have what you are looking for, but I do have an all mango TT. I love it. You may want to give a listen to one of those, too, on your travels. Sorry not to be able to help you in what you are looking for!

Last edited:
I have a Pono Pro Classic Tenor for you to buy and re-sell ... interested? LOL

:agree:

As far as I know, those Mango models were from a limited run, and all were sold via HMS. Looks like they're all gone now.

Yes, got mine via HMS. All solid, all mango. Doesn't sound exactly like the other woods. Mine is strung low g, Southcoast soft mediums.

I'm going to check out the Mango and Mahogany versions as well.

Thanks to all for the referrals to the UU and FMM listings of the Rosewood/Spruce styles. That is not available.

Still interested in the Rosewood/Spruce version.

I had a deal, closed this thread, and then it fell through, so I've reopened the thread.

(I am aware of the one here on UU and FMM that was recently posted. I am not looking at that one.)

Still looking for one of these. I can also work a trade involving a a Pono ATSH, PONO RTSH, or a PONO ETSH with some cash to me.

Last edited:

Still looking for one of these. I can also work a trade involving a a Pono ATSH, PONO RTSH, or a PONO ETSH with some cash to me.

Lenny.......did you get stood up again on the deal. I know you are too nice of a guy to say anything publicly, but I'm not. People can be deceitful and without morals.

Hope you find a good one at a great price, good luck

Lenny.......did you get stood up again on the deal. I know you are too nice of a guy to say anything publicly, but I'm not. People can be deceitful and without morals.

Hope you find a good one at a great price, good luck

Thanks Dave. Stuff happens, but it's now twice with the same exact Uke. I really want to try this wood combo so I'll just keep plugging away. (I can be extremely patient.)

It definitely has been happening more in the last three months than it has in the last year and I see it happening more and more. Who knows why...

Last edited:
Top Bottom