Kala Acacia U-Bass for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel rider

Reaction score
I kind of want to hang onto this just because the idea of learning bass is so cool, but I'm not actually doing that. Maybe some day when I retire...

This model has a truss rod and is passive. No electronics to adjust tone and volume like the later models have, which I understand some people prefer. Will come with original set of black strings and a Uke Crazy case.

Price is $350 shipped CONUS, $330 local. Otherwise I tell my wife I really tried to sell it. :)

Thanks,
Tim

IMG_5510.jpgIMG_5509.jpgIMG_5511.jpgimage.jpg

Lovely. There is a market for the "older" models like yours. I recently sold mine quickly on UU, and your price is spot on (in my opinion). Good luck with the sale! Now figure what uke $350 will buy :)

Lovely. There is a market for the "older" models like yours. I recently sold mine quickly on UU, and your price is spot on (in my opinion). Good luck with the sale! Now figure what uke $350 will buy :)

Ha! I already ordered the Cocobolo tenor all tricked out!

How's the intonation overall, and particularly as you move up the neck?

I have never tested the intonation of any uke I've had to be honest. I don't even know how. But, I have a friend who plays bass (upright and guitar) in a few bands. I took it to his place to let him try it and he said it was "spot on". I didn't ask what that meant. I just know he liked it a lot and kept smiling at the "small" size as he jammed out.
Sorry I'm not selling it well. I'm not pro!

Aloha Tim

Does your bass have the hipshot tuners?

Still available?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom