ustreaming

SuperSecretJohn

Reaction score
Last edited:
I just got back from the Hawaiian Treasures Celebration Tour with George Kahumoku Jr, Dennis Kamakahi and Richard Ho'opi'i. Uncle George did a slack key ukulele workshop, Uncle Richard did a strumming workshop, and Uncle Dennis did a slack key guitar workshop. It was awesome to say the least learning from the legends.

Last edited:
Well, that was fun. Muy mahalos to everyone who watch/participated. grappler the cohost, PaulGeo, Toucan Mango, Captain Google and everyone else who watched but couldn't load the chat.

You and grappler were excellent.

I may have to make my own ustream for a time when I have access to my computer.

I should work on figuring out how to bypass the built-in microphone in favour of my incoming H2 recorder first...

yeah... !! i wana see one. But im not on here as often because of my internet, but ill return on the 8th!! :D shows ftw

That was fun... you guys play great! :bowdown:

I wanna learn Me & Shirley T but can't seem to find any tabs...

I'll be watchin', but I can't guarantee I'll be able to enter the chat this time. If not, I'll just strum along for my own enjoyment. :shaka:

I'm watching supersecretbeta jamming now. good job beta.

Thanks for the tunage! Do you have Skype? Perhaps I can give that a shot with my PSP next time. I'll have to get a PSP headset first, though. :shaka:

Alright, I have Skype now. I'm not very original, so my name is CapnGoogle.

I should have my headset by Friday.

Top Bottom