What to do with $100 Uke Republic Gift Certificate???

steel rider

Reaction score
Nice folks at work sent me a cool birthday gift certificate. But what to spend $100 on when you are still awaiting a new Uke and just received your new strings from Uke Republic earlier in the week?

With two ukes for sale I'm thinning the herd. I am interested in a mini Uke but none on the site are $100.

I am looking for a double tenor case but don't see any in the site. Same for an external amp. Oh woh is me. :)

How about a Kala Waterman? Anyone have one of those? Can they stay in a car? Then I could maybe just have an account for replacement strings with the left over funds. Or a nice regular tenor case? Other accessories or gear?

What would you do?

Unless it expires.. I'd wait until there was something I wanted that UkeRepublic had.
Otherwise you're just spending it to spend it.

Extra strings are always handy to have around.

Of course, you could always send the gift certificate to me, if you don't know what to do with it...

(g)

-Kurt​

A Waterman or a Dolphin with some jazzed up strings. Find a candidate to pay it forward to then you have a jamming buddy!

Stock up on Living Water strings. Or see if Mike can order you a tenor case that you're after.

Top Bottom