Stand by Me

I like it too, well done, and this low g particular good with your voice

Hey, thanks for that! You did a very nice job. I've been listening to that tune over the last few days, and starting to work up my own version on the Uke. I've always liked the tune, and my interest was rekindled a couple of weeks ago when I discovered a really tender and sensual Youtube vid of a couple dancing a bachata version of the tune. I love bachata, and that's how I wound up there. In fact, I'm trying to get the knack of the bachata rhythm in my Uke playing. It's not as simple as it first seems.

well done for this "standard" song

Cheers.

lot of tenderness here...

Thanks for the listen.

I like it too, well done, and this low g particular good with your voice

Thank you. Playing baritone ukulele here in standard tuning.

Hey, thanks for that! You did a very nice job. I've been listening to that tune over the last few days, and starting to work up my own version on the Uke. I've always liked the tune, and my interest was rekindled a couple of weeks ago when I discovered a really tender and sensual Youtube vid of a couple dancing a bachata version of the tune. I love bachata, and that's how I wound up there. In fact, I'm trying to get the knack of the bachata rhythm in my Uke playing. It's not as simple as it first seems.

Thanks for the listen.
Could you share the Youtube video with us please?
I like the bass part in the one we hear most often.

Top Bottom