Deach t-shirt?

nikolo727

Reaction score
Hey I dont really wanna sound rude but my rents keep bugging me about this.

Does anyone know when the "Deach me please" t-shirts are coming in?

I bought one a while ago and paid for it and havent heard of it since, so any news on that would be wonderful.

thanks in advance,
nikolo

Hey I dont really wanna sound rude but my rents keep bugging me about this.

Does anyone know when the "Deach me please" t-shirts are coming in?

I bought one a while ago and paid for it and havent heard of it since, so any news on that would be wonderful.

thanks in advance,
nikolo

Dang dude, those went out a while ago. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail. Check your PM box for what to do to fix this.

Last edited:
Sure, Rayan, blame the MAILMAN!! :p

Good thing you asked, Nikolo. Hope you get one.

i know i shouldn't laugh but the thought of some stranger now wearing a 'deach me please' tshirt and not knowing what it means makes for a funny mental image. hope you get it sorted dude!

wow I got the shirt today with the added bonus!

as for the letter, how could I be mad at you guys! you are the best.

and it came in on the perfect day!!!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! LOLLLLLL!!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you guys and I love each and every one of you. That doesnt just go for the UU staff, all you guys and dolls are awesome!!!!!

What's a deach T-shirt? :confused:

What's a deach T-shirt? :confused:
Noobie! To understand a deach t-shirt you first have to understand a Deach. It's sort of like a Yoda (wise beyond it's years) that consumes buckets of KFC and washes it down with spoonfuls of mayonnaise while instilling the love of the uke to his followers. Said followers will blindly follow their odd leader to the ends of the earth while trying to learn his secret of inner beauty but never achieving the same level of self sacrifice that he obtains without even trying. It's a beautiful thing to observe and yet extremely perplexing. To know Deach is to love and worship Deach....yet no one ever really knows the whole Deach.

Ha ha ha ha! Excellent! :D

And happy birthday, Nick. :cheers:

thanks everyone for the well wishing and the support!!!

Top Bottom