buying a uke off craigslist

bt93

Reaction score
i was on craigslist hawaii, searching for a koa pili koko and found people selling them for really cheap. these were like 200 for the tenor and 160 for the soprano. should i trust buying a uke off these people or just get it from mgm. i want to support him and everything, its just that his price is way too expensive. i called the people and they said they would set up an ebay auction, but i dont know if i should trust them. any help is greatly appreciated.
brad

would you trust that?

According to Casey moore who makes the koa pili koko line these are Koa pili Kokos but unauthorized sales so he will not honor the warranty if bought from this seller and thats straight from his mouth to my ears

Michael -

Is everything okay at Kelii? It seems like everywhere I look I see that they are out of stock, though KPKs are available. You've talked to Casey recently - will Hawaiian-built Keliis be available? (I have my Kanileas and am not in the market - but like to know that Hawaiian-built instruments are doing well!)

Michael -

Is everything okay at Kelii? It seems like everywhere I look I see that they are out of stock, though KPKs are available. You've talked to Casey recently - will Hawaiian-built Keliis be available? (I have my Kanileas and am not in the market - but like to know that Hawaiian-built instruments are doing well!)

He is busy making some now first will come out in two or three weeks

Top Bottom