Ufc 97 baby

AnthonyUkulele

Reaction score
sooOOOooOoOoOoOOOO...Chuck Liddel Or Shogun and is Anderson Silva gonna defend his title for a record five times...open for discussion =] :shaka:

Shogun was terrible in his last fight. although liddel is far past his prime. should be a mediocre fight.

Excited to see what this Lietes kid can do. he must be ok for him to have the title shot, although it is Anderson Silva were talking about.

silva is a beast...both of them have amazing jui jitsu...and overall its gonna be a big clash between them

Anderson by TKO in 3.

Seriously, the card isn't that great for this event. 98 is gonna be a much better card. Evans/Machida and Hughes/Serra, IMO, is a better draw than Silva/Leites and Liddell/Shogun.

98 is gonna be a much better card. Evans/Machida and Hughes/Serra

how did i not hear about this?!?!

i love Machida's style, hes absorbed the least amount of blows in the UFC. but unfortunately i think Evan's is still gonna win, his hands are so damn fast. Both guys are undefeated so far, so this is gonna be good.

not so excited about Hughes/Serra, they're reign is over, GSP is too damn good already for either of them, and hes proven it time and time again. they're past their prime, but i think Serra comes out on top.

Hahah first off:

how did i not hear about this?!?!

It was announced less than a week after the Rampage/Jardine fight. All over the news and Sherdog and such.

i love Machida's style, hes absorbed the least amount of blows in the UFC. but unfortunately i think Evan's is still gonna win, his hands are so damn fast. Both guys are undefeated so far, so this is gonna be good.

I like both of these guys. So it'd be hard for me to pick one. I'll just do the b*tch move and just say it will go the distance and leave it at that. hahah

not so excited about Hughes/Serra, they're reign is over, GSP is too damn good already for either of them, and hes proven it time and time again. they're past their prime, but i think Serra comes out on top.

They may be past their prime, but they've been wanting to fight each other for years now. GSP is doing bigger things anyway, so these two need to settle their stuff. Better late than never. Hughes by sub, late 2/early 3.

Top Bottom