[WTB] Vintage (1920-1950) Soprano - Koa or Mahogany

Ukador

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I am looking for a vintage solid Wood Koa or Mahogany Soprano Ukulele.

Possible makers/brands are: Sam Chang, Nunes, Paul Summers, S. S. Steward, La Foley and similar.

I live in Germany so you should be willing to ship over here.

I don't want to spend more than 500 USD

Please send me your offers, thank you !

Last edited:
By the amount of ebay sellers offering international shipping I guess that this can't be too much of an issue.

Daniel - your PM inbox is full so I can't message you. The courier needs a phone number for the delivery. Thanks!

S.S. Steward 1925 -1930 Mahogany, some what unique. Must PM w/ details.

Some what unique. Must PM w/ details.

Already acquired a beautiful La Foley Soprano from the first half of the 20th century

Im still interested in other gems so please keep on sending me pm's

Hi Ukador. I'm going to sell off my sopranos, as I don't play them any more. One of them is one of the "crown jewels" of my collection: a deluxe Weymann from the 1920s. I mentioned it in another thread, and you can see photos of it next to a friend's Martin by clicking on the link in the first post. If this is something you might be interested in, let me know. Thanks.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...age-Fans-Weymann-amp-Martin&highlight=Weymann

YIKES! That Weymann is really nice!!! It looks nicer than the Martin in that comparison.

Good luck to both parties.

Last edited:
YIKES! That Weymann is really nice!!! It looks nicer than the Martin in that comparison.

Good luck to both parties.

Its sure does! However the style 2 Martin looks like it had a tougher life and was repaired and refinished at some point and it seems to miss that warm '30's glow due to that.

Hi Ukador. I'm going to sell off my sopranos, as I don't play them any more. One of them is one of the "crown jewels" of my collection: a deluxe Weymann from the 1920s. I mentioned it in another thread, and you can see photos of it next to a friend's Martin by clicking on the link in the first post. If this is something you might be interested in, let me know. Thanks.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...age-Fans-Weymann-amp-Martin&highlight=Weymann

I feel like I do not have the cash for this but feel free to send me a pm and tell me how much you want for it ;)

I'm still looking.

If you guys have something to sell please send me a pm and tell me your price. It's useless if you post here that you have something to sell but do not react to pm's.

Thanks

I'm still looking.

If you guys have something to sell please send me a pm and tell me your price. It's useless if you post here that you have something to sell but do not react to pm's.

Thanks

Sorry, Ukador. I think that comment was directed at me. :eek: I don't think you'd be interested in my uke, but I'll PM you anyway.

And up. I am willing to pay a bit more than 500 USD now but only for a vintage Koa instrument.

Top Bottom