Trading, Buying, and Selling at the Tampa Bay Uke Fest This Weekend

rappsy

Reaction score
For those going to the Tampa Bay Uke Fest this weekend, will you be bringing some of the Ukes that you are thinking of parting with?

I find this to be an excellent opportunity to try brands and styles that I have not had the opportunity to see or play before.

I will probably be bringing a few Pono's, perhaps my Gary Gill Tenor, my new Ono Concert (just got it and want to show it off), Tiny Tenor, and maybe more if I can fit them in my suitcase.

Who is going and what you will you be bringing to trade or sell?

Last edited:
At the first Santa Monica Ukulele festival early this year I brought three of my ukes for sale, sold two very quickly, the third took a little longer. Great way for buyers to have a hands on experience, and for sellers to have immediate sales, win, win.

I wasn't able to get a ticket to the event, but would love to bring down my 2014 Kanile'a super tenor if anyone is genuinely interested.

I'm planning TO bring a brand new Cocobolo Ukulele that just arrived today. I hope I can show it to you.
I'm really excited about this, Craig and Sarah are coming!

I wasn't able to get a ticket to the event, but would love to bring down my 2014 Kanile'a super tenor if anyone is genuinely interested.

Natalie, come on down, Friday night is free!
I've never seen a Kanilea except for Sarah and Craigs

Top Bottom