Raleigh, April 30th

beeejums

Reaction score
For my birthday, my woman just got front row seats to see Jake in Raleigh on April 30!

I feel compelled to buy a UU shirt now to wear to the show... is anyone else going to be there?

Sweet!!! You got WrestleMania tickets!!!!! Jake the Snake is one of my faovrite rasslers!!!

359924774.jpg

I saw he was coming and was thinking about it. but he also has a northern Va. show i was looking into. Not sure which is closer to me might be right in between both sites and could go to both?! How much were the tickets? i saw a few prices and the price difference was very big.....

I want to go so bad...I go to High Point University but thats the day our spring concert is i think its Gavin Degraw so i cant get a ride no one wants to go lol. I tried to hard to get Jake to play a show at the school april 29th but it looks like my school is being to cheap and wont end up paying for it...Oh well, saw him front row in MA was AWESOME. You will love it and when he makes eye contact with you its oh so dreamy **Butterfly's** hahahaha Have fun!

I saw he was coming and was thinking about it. but he also has a northern Va. show i was looking into. Not sure which is closer to me might be right in between both sites and could go to both?! How much were the tickets? i saw a few prices and the price difference was very big.....

Not sure how much they were... it was a gift. If I remember to ask, though, I'll let you know.

I'll be there in the third row so don't wear a big hat!! How long have you had tickets cause i got mine in Jan and mine are not front row, dang.

I'll be there in the third row so don't wear a big hat!! How long have you had tickets cause i got mine in Jan and mine are not front row, dang.

I'm not sure when they got the tickets... it was a birthday gift. (woo birthdays)

-But-

My wife / dad are awesome.

I can't beleive there will only be two people to represent the UU in Raleigh this thursday. :wallbash: Ryan and Aldrine should put in a good word for us!!:D
:shaka:hard

I can't beleive there will only be two people to represent the UU in Raleigh this thursday. :wallbash: Ryan and Aldrine should put in a good word for us!!:D
:shaka:hard

Indeed.

Bring a uke so we can jam!!!! :music:

Are you bringing a uke into the show? I know he usually will sign one if you want, I just can't decide if I want sharpie on my koa:anyone:

Top Bottom