First Love (MP3+Video)

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Hello ukulele gangsters!
I recently did a cover of Utada Hikaru's "First Love" on ukulele. I did a video yesterday and can be found HERE

ALSO!

If you like the song, I also did a take on this on my MySpace. I set it for download but I dunno if MySpace will let *shakes fist* check that version out HERE

Once again, thanks everyone for everything! You guys have been awesome! Every single friend request/ subscription/ comment/ favorite/ PM/ etc. is very much read and appreciated. Even though I'm not very good at responding, I just wanna let you guys know that I read them and every single one makes my day. Again, THANK YOU!

If you guys haven't already...
There's BIG news! READ THE NEWEST POST ON THE FRONT PAGE! (about the contest video) there's exciting news posted on there :D

-Aldrine

Y'know, Aldrine, I've been pimping this video to all my friends today. It's freakin' awesome.

Also, the myspace doesn't want to let me download. Should I be logged in? (thank goodness for Youtube video converters :cool: )

Y'know, Aldrine, I've been pimping this video to all my friends today. It's freakin' awesome.

Also, the myspace doesn't want to let me download. Should I be logged in? (thank goodness for Youtube video converters :cool: )

Yeah... MySpace is kind of lame like that. I set it for download but it wont let. Wah!

Thanks for spreadin the music homie.

I love your cover! I've listened to it like 5 times since yesterday. Gonna download the mp3 fo' sho. :D

Speaking of contests. Who won the hat? I was gone during that contest. :/

EDIT: myspace will only allow me to set it as my profile song, not d/l it. :(

Last edited:
I love your cover! I've listened to it like 5 times since yesterday. Gonna download the mp3 fo' sho. :D

Speaking of contests. Who won the hat? I was gone during that contest. :/

EDIT: myspace will only allow me to set it as my profile song, not d/l it. :(

I have no idea why myspace does that. I'm sure there are other ways to rip songs off.

I have no idea why myspace does that. I'm sure there are other ways to rip songs off.

You could of course simply use a page like filsh.net to download the mp3 off the video, but there are also pages which allow you to download the files from myspace (and I think artists should know that in the first place, your files are never secure from being downloaded, sad but true. -.- but that makes it even more important to support the artists by buying their music...)

Top Bottom