Local Ukulele Club

studentaccount1

Reaction score
It seems like there are ukulele clubs everywhere but Hawaii (well, Oahu at least).

Most of us just jam with friends, and I suppose that is good enough, but would anyone go to an ukulele club type of thing if we had one?

There isn't a ukulele club in Ireland. Though might be fun setting up. Any hints about doing so?

It'd be fun to set up a series of clubs internationally in the name of Ukulele Underground.

"Cultural revolution... Except with ukuleles."

We have clubs of the sort, like hawaiin club, never really stuck around to be part of it tho. Maybe they'll ask me to play for one of their dance performances, anyone know a good hula song that i can learn to play?

There is the "First German Ukulele Club"
www.ukulelenclub.de

Many meetings, but the communication goes via the forum and the internet. It's quite helpful as there are many quite good players in it. Though there are fewer active members than in ukuleleunderground.

It seems like there are ukulele clubs everywhere but Hawaii (well, Oahu at least).

Most of us just jam with friends, and I suppose that is good enough, but would anyone go to an ukulele club type of thing if we had one?

that would be cool. i wouldn't mind going to one but i dont think my schedule allows for it ^^;

I would love to get involved with setting up a group in the Seattle area but it would be a waste as I am moving back to Oahu this summer. Anybody in Seattle/Tacoma interested.

Top Bottom