Uke Lesson 16 - Girl I Wanna Lay You Down

The new episode of Uke Lessons is up!

Uke Lesson 16 - Girl I Wanna Lay You Down

While we're looking for a new instructor, Rayan decided to jump in, just so we wouldn't miss a month. Thanks again for being understanding, guys. We're going to try and get UU back up to par as soon as possible.

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Ideas? Post them below!

The past 48 hours have been a mad scramble in the Underground. As many of you may already have heard, due to the terms of a recent contractual agreement, UU is no longer able to feature the name or likeness of one of its previous instructors (heretofore referred to as “A.G.”).

Does this mean no more live lessons too? What about the A.G. Pole dancing videos? Will they be removed as well?

oh and props to Rayon for tearing himself away from the Xbox long enough to do the lesson.

oh and props to Rayon for tearing himself away from the Xbox long enough to do the lesson.

i thought hed never get away from that haha.

and thanks Ryan for doign a great job. :shaka:

*Edit* i tried to watch the video again, and im having troubleshoot problems. the screen for the video is white, then black when i refresh. anyone have something like this?

Last edited:
good job R! i liked the lesson.. keep them up..

but i am curious to know.. no more UKEgotMAIL? or what? and why do they have to block his face on the other videos and the hat video? are they going to make him tear down his youtube? and the uke/guitar thing is a joke right?

no matter what.. props to him for getting the deal.. some people call it selling out.. but i think it is a good thing.. i know it is hard when people like indi-artists and then they go big and you feel like you loose them a little.. but this is how it works... and then they are able to do what they love all the time.. make a real living off of MUSIC!

BIG PROPS...

but.. ukeGOTmail?? whats up..

d

We will just have A.G. use a Baritone Uke and tell everyone it is a "tiny guitar". I must say UU this is a grand day but I can't wait until tomorrow. Owned!!;):shaka:

Top Bottom