HI I'm in need of clean professional recordings of my songs, can you help?

Yulka Lele

Reaction score
Hi I'm Julka (pronounced Yulka) I play and LOVE my little Lanaki Ukuleles so much that I've made quite a few songs. My problem is that I'm just not good enough to record a perfect on tempo track :confused: I live in Warsaw, Poland and haven't had much luck finding Ukulele players here to record with so I would like to ask your for help. If anyone here knows of a service like what i need or has the ability to play and record my music on a professional track I would be delighted to hear from you :D

I'm new to Ukulele underground but I recognize the name from Youtube.

Check back soon, THANKS,

-Yulka xxx

Sounds good to me, thanks for posting!

I think you're doing fine, keep it up!

Awesome songs and video work! Reminds me a little of Zee Avi. Sort of. Chill sweet sounds. I dig it. On the second link at Art Zoo Bali that was really cool with a single roaming shot and you in different places along the way. Kind of scratching my head at how you guys did that. Very cool.

Thanks Andrew, Id tell you how we did the Bali clip but i think sometimes imagination is more fun that the reality.

I think you sound great, go for it yourself. I'm guessing you used a small drone for the second video, very nicely done.

Top Bottom