Two new flea designs

Monkeyswithladders

Reaction score
After reading the case thread, I decided to order the hardshell case for my flea. When I went to the online store, I saw these two new designs and think they're really cool. So anyway, I decided to post them in case you haven't seen them yet :shaka:

FLEA%20Denim-DET2.jpg

FLEA%20Camp1-DET2.jpg

Pretty awesome, eh?

A friend of mine has the new "Camp" design (second one above) and it looks great in person. By far my favorite Flea.

I wonder if it ever occurred to them to make a Flea Flea. You know, maybe a giant cartoon flea on the soundboard.

haha, a flea flea would be pretty funny! I like the denim one a lot-- I love the little red tag that says Flea on it. Great detail.

i would have said "maybe that guy plays lefty" but then i took a closer look at the pic and noticed the thick C string is in the righty position.

dead flea maybe?

If there were to be "flea fleas", would it not follow that someone should make a "fluke fluke"? You know....a picture of a whale's fluke on the sound board?

Could be cool....

If there were to be "flea fleas", would it not follow that someone should make a "fluke fluke"? You know....a picture of a whale's fluke on the sound board?

Could be cool....

How about a Fluke worm?
fluke.jpg

Top Bottom